St. Salvator Church (Salvatorska street)
St. Salvator Church is on of the the favourite concert hall for his excellent acoustics.
St. Salvator Church is currently considered one of the most significant sacred monuments in Prague. The church is of highly decorated early-Baroque architecture. Originally a Gothic church was partly taken down by a fire in 1689 and reconstructed to complete Baroque. The last big construction works were carried out in 1720 when a tall steeples tower was added. In the year 1784 the church was closed down and turned into a Mint. But then was bought by the Silesian Evangelical Church of the Augsburg Confession.
Line A (green) - Staromestska stop