The work of Jan Deyl Conservatory continues in the vein of the former Deyl's Institute, founded in 1910 by an eminent eye physician and scientist Jan Deyl. This institute was established as a charitable facility for education of the blind youth. Since the founding of the Institute until today the school is located in an ancient palace of Strakovsky House in Lesser Town.
Beautifully decorated baroque main hall of the palace serves as a concert hall.
Maltezske namesti 14
No. 12, 20, 22, 91 - Hellichova stop